A startling case of excellence - Audi Allroad in Copenhagen suburbs

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
I think the lights on the lower edge of the bumper are unnecessary but other than that I'm pretty sure there is not a single thing wrong with any of this. ...Well it is an Allroad so it'll probably have some catastrophic mechanical disaster in the next few weeks, though. But at least the lights are on point, which Denmark seems to do pretty often. They even managed to do rear hidweaways in a way that I actually like, which is pretty difficult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv-_7y1fRfE

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
I agree, I don't think there's a single thing wrong with this aside from the lower front lights. I'd move a couple of them to to a rear LP bracket and sync them with the HAWs. 

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I think the lights on the lower edge of the bumper are unnecessary but other than that I'm pretty sure there is not a single thing wrong with any of this. ...Well it is an Allroad so it'll probably have some catastrophic mechanical disaster in the next few weeks, though. But at least the lights are on point, which Denmark seems to do pretty often. They even managed to do rear hidweaways in a way that I actually like, which is pretty difficult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv-_7y1fRfE
That is a fantastic setup, ESPECIALLY in comparison to most European installs (where it's almost like its a crime to have more than 1 light lol)....side warning is something that almost all European vehicles have nothing ( they are slicktops with just a so-so throw light or a completely slicktop unit with no side warning), so it's nice to see intersection & rear side lighting. I agree that they could've gone without the lower fog level lights but since they aren't really lacking much in other areas (& the lightbar is actually fully-populated), I'll let that slide ;-)
I'm happy to see LAWs and hope they catch on in more euro countries.

I also wish I could look inside some of the Euro installs b/c I'm dying to see which model HLFs they're using on Mercedes, BMW, Audi, & Land Rovers, since I haven't seen many of those vehicles in the U.S. that don't have some type of HLF/vehicle computer compatibility problems. I've owned VW/Audi and their computers were messed up without any additions to the vehicle, let alone a HLF

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.