Able2 undercover switch panel

car54

May 24, 2010
michigan
8 function undercover switch panel model 31.8040, anyone here use one? Opinions needed, any thoughts on it? Looking at using it instead of conventional switch box not wanting a console, I have a location on the dash next to the shifter for the able2 product. Thanks.

car54 said:
8 function undercover switch panel model 31.8040, anyone here use one? Opinions needed, any thoughts on it? Looking at using it instead of conventional switch box not wanting a console, I have a location on the dash next to the shifter for the able2 product. Thanks.

We use them and like them alot. The only drawback is the length of the cable from controller to the relay box..it's kind of short...if you need to extend it all you need to use is a standard telephone cable and coupler. The other issue is you must run the controllers power trigger to ignition or a switch, otherwise the unit stays powered. I use an ignition controlled standard relay to power it when I install them.

I have a new one in the box if you're interested. I'll make you a great price on it shipped free. PM me for more info.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381