AeroDynic 50" Tow/Wrecker Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfd67

May 25, 2010
San Francisco area, CA
I picked this up for a project that's since been scuttled... and would welcome the space for, honestly, ANYTHING else. 

Configuration: Two 2-head rotators toward the center, with a pair of rear-facing two-step mirrors, two rear-facing work lights and two rear-facing stop/turn/tail lights.

The good, bad and ugly (mostly the first two):

GOOD:  Amber domes and endcaps, clear with the rear-facing STT and work lights all appear to be free of breaks and cracks. 

BAD: The bar is untested (though from experience, these are durable animals). There is no cable and no mounting feet, simply the bar.

I've no idea what it's worth, so asking $60 OBO -- and have thick skin, so don't feel shy about telling me I'm way off base.  (Or should be asking more, but again, would rather have it in a home that wants it.)  Price does not include shipping, and again, haven't shipped a bar in forever, only received them.  (Local pickup is also okay; East Bay region of the San Francisco area.)

Have two more AeroDynics (FD config and long) and a few other bars I'll list separately, soon.

1.jpg

2.jpg

View attachment 3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 18, 2013
PA
This is an RWLI model

Not a bad price

wfd67

May 25, 2010
San Francisco area, CA
This one is off the table, yes; the others pictured remain available but will be posted separately... probably when I find a smarter clerk at the local franchised UPS outfit (they quoted $150+ to package and UPS ground a single bar).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.