Aerodynic Weight

I 26

Sep 9, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
thanks guys, this bar is being shipped to me though. I have a US address across the border that will accept packages under 50lbs (over subject to extra charges), so I just wanted to ensure that the bar didn't exceed 50lbs.

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
kadetklapp said:
I just shipped a Code 3 XL. It was roughly 36 pounds before packing. I think this bar is heavier than my AeroDynic.
Just curious as to what is the "average" price to ship a lightbar in the US?

Thanks

PinballCharlie

I 26

Sep 9, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
PinballCharlie said:
Just curious as to what is the "average" price to ship a lightbar in the US?

Thanks

PinballCharlie

It's entirely dependant on the distance being travelled, the size/weight of the lightbar, and the shipping company. But I would say the "average" cost sits somewhere between $35 and $55, sometimes a little less, and sometimes a lot more.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.