Aerodynic

owl9704a

May 5, 2016
Yellville, Arkansas
OK, Inherited one of these with I would say the candy cane lenses, red/clear ectera.
Anyone have a parts list for this old girl? I emailed FS but no reply,the guy is out of the office. have a cracked end lens and before I take it apart want to see what is there first.
Thanks
Bob

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Bob,
First step is to read the tag on the frame of the bar.. to determine model and configuration. You may need to remove the domes for this.. Usually the tag is found driver side rear on the inside. This will tell you the model and the installed options.
Once you know what you have the rest can be found on their website. www.fedsig.com check under support and look at discontinued parts breakdown.

owl9704a

May 5, 2016
Yellville, Arkansas
Thanks guy. I will try to take it apart today and see what I can find. It has one cracked end dome so that is what I will be looking for one I figure out what it really is.
Thanks for the help.
Bob

Jun 18, 2013
PA
So your bar is a model 24EAH E = endlamps, A = Alley lights, H = H1 bulbs on the rotators.

52" bar the tag is probably on the other side.

What are you looking for new domes?
Try EmtAnderson, or Toyotafan

Hold onto the Alley light inserts... you'll need to reuse them.

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
I agree with Rob. If your looking for new domes use Tim, (toyotafan). If you want used, I have a nice set available for sale in the exact same spec as yours. PM if interested.

owl9704a

May 5, 2016
Yellville, Arkansas
I have no idea how to PM anyone. And the last photo shows the crack in the end of the lens and the piece missing. That was why I was looking for another one.
Thanks for the help and info. And do not need new used would be fine.
Bob

Jul 14, 2014
NV
Numbers will be stamped on the frame on the driver's side. Inside the bar looking down, might be covered by some grime or dust.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.