Wanted All Amber Whelen Liberty(Found)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
Hello, I have a project that I'm trying to figure out what route to take on.

I am leaning towards a Liberty. All amber, Led Take downs and Alleys, preferably Wecan but would consider LC as well.

Let me know what you may have for sale or trade.

Thanks,
Ryan.

J. Duke

May 25, 2010
Texas

I am leaning towards a Liberty. All amber, Led Take downs and Alleys, preferably Wecan but would consider LC as well.

Thanks,
Ryan.

I’ve got them built to order . Can you email me?

Jduke46@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2018
Kentucky

Thanks,
Ryan.
I have over 10 of these in stock, all with the LR11 Super LED takedowns and alleys. Traffic arrow function, scan lock patterns, mounting feet and straps, etc. All behind clear lenses. They only have about 2 feet of cable though......but splicing extension cables isn't rocket science (for most).

Sep 16, 2018
Kentucky
I have over 10 of these in stock, all with the LR11 Super LED takedowns and alleys. Traffic arrow function, scan lock patterns, mounting feet and straps, etc. All behind clear lenses. They only have about 2 feet of cable though......but splicing extension cables isn't rocket science (for most).
They are the Liberty LEF (LC) version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.