all kinds of lights

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
FireMedic129 said:
I have stock coming in on the next order that will be arriving late this week. I know i have a red supervisor in high intensity coming. let me know what you are looking for and i will let you know what i will have available in the coming week

IM inbound.

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
DSC_0179.jpg

This should be a good start!!!! let me know if you are looking for a specific product. i will see if i have a real picture

DSC_0192.jpg

Copy of DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

ryanm

May 20, 2010
Arkansas
FireMedic129 said:
...This should be a good start!!!! let me know if you are looking for a specific product. i will see if i have a real picture

I'd like to see more angles and close-ups of the LED hideaways. Thanks!

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
VFRDCHIEF1601 said:
I saw on the YOUTUBE channel a linear & also a dual color supervisor, but they are not on the webiste. Any comment? :D

they are a new product we are working on!! once we have everything ironed out and set the prices we will put all the information out for everybody to see!!

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
ryanm said:
I'd like to see more angles and close-ups of the LED hideaways. Thanks!

i am working on getting some of the LED HAW. As soon as i have them i will post them

BowersZach

Dec 19, 2011
United States Iowa
VFRDCHIEF1601 said:
I saw on the YOUTUBE channel a linear & also a dual color supervisor, but they are not on the webiste. Any comment? :D

They are on our new website the we have not launched yet!! You can still order via email pm or email me with prices. But note it will be after feb 6th before they will be ordered.

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
elite907 said:
I had a former co-worker who had bought 1 of these supervisors in amber/white split.
And during the daytime it was still fairly bright, I was actaully impressed knowing that it was from China.

While plenty of Junk comes from Asia, plenty of very high quality electronics do too. My supervisor will be in tomorrow so I'll get to see it first hand. It will be put near a whelen dominator and compared. Even a CPS competitor has told me how bright they are.

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
dusty said:
While plenty of Junk comes from Asia, plenty of very high quality electronics do too. My supervisor will be in tomorrow so I'll get to see it first hand. It will be put near a whelen dominator and compared. Even a CPS competitor has told me how bright they are.
Any video's? Preferably daytime and from a little bit of a distance away... =)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.