Alternating Flasher 1980's era

May 24, 2010
Surrey, B.C. Canada
In the 1980's here in BC Canada, the RCMP used a flasher for the halogen grill and deck lights that kept one side on just a few seconds longer than the other side.

Does anyone know who this flasher was made by, and if so, where to find one?

Thank's

Steve :)

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
And it was DESIGNED that way?? Freaking cool. I would have thought maybe it was a faulty relay.

HillRock

Jun 30, 2010
Boston, Mass.
Yea I know what you mean, it's kinda like on older or antique cars when the turn signal is activated and blinks slow; stays on a few extra seconds between each blink/flash

Peter F

May 21, 2010
Nova Scotia , Canada
I know the one you are talking about . I think I still have 1 or 2 of them in my bins. They were a white color and had a white ground wire . I will have a look tomorrow and get the name .

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.