Wanted Amber lightbar and pair of surface mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
As the title states, I'm looking for something amber that goes on a roof. I'm not picky, as it's going on a dirt track utility vehicle. The only stipulations are: cheaper, working, and must fit on a 95 Blazer roof. Strobe or rotator mini bars are okay, as are short full size lightbars. LED would be a plus, but I'm not interested in no-name junk.

Also looking for a pair of surface mount amber LED's for the rear hatch. Same thing, cheap and working.

I have a pair of used blue Sound Off Intersectors that I could work in as a trade if interested. Please PM me price with shipping to zip 46511. Thanks!

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
It sounds like our current spring promotion would work out perfectly. When you spend $200+ at AWL you get a free pair of surface mount lights.

Our SuperSliq 20 is $219.99 and is available in amber. All lights use 3-watt Philips LEDs and are backed with a 5 year warranty.

http://advancedwarninglights.com/awl-supersliq-20/

AWL is a LEO owned business open since 2011.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

LenH

Jun 26, 2019
Texas
I have a code3 2100, a 36” mx700 and a short vista bar. Also have a whelen edge in amber with 6 strobes and flashers. Last but not least I have a Ecco minibar that’s nice. I’d take 250 for all amber 2100, 100 shipped for the Ecco, 85 for the mx. (It has intersections and 4 rotators with mirrors. I also have a arrow stick that can go with it and a whelen strobe pack with 4 twist lock strobe heads. Clear domes. 100 on the edge bar. And I have a clear starbar housing I can give you some rotators with filters for it 25 let me know if there is anything there you want and I’ll send a pic of it.

Bsmith

Jul 8, 2019
Parkersburg
I’m an Abrams dealer. Have a amber or amber/white mini lightbar for $105 shipped. Brand new with 5 year warranty. Also have surface mounts for $28 each, free shipping as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.