Amber Spray Tint for lens ANYONE?

AerodyMANIAC

May 1, 2012
Northeast
Im looking to spray amber over my clear lens. Its just my federal sm deck lights.

Is there a spray for that in amber? i only seen red in autozone?

Can i get the amber in pep boys or strauss or something?

Does it exist?

Thanks

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
The only spray "tints" that I've found are VHT NiteShades (charcoal) and the new VHT NiteShades Red... I haven't seen any other colors, hopefully the'll make more colors... You could always get actual film tint in just about any color from ebay...

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
I think the spray would look better.

AerodyMANIAC

May 1, 2012
Northeast
AerodyMANIAC said:
Thanks guys apperciate the help, I actually found a spray they sell in a local harware store called a Stain glass spray.

AWESOME!!!

mr. awesome said:
So, who else is waiting for the "Help! How do i remove paint from my lenses" thread?

ill be sure to post it right after the wise ass-hat thread next to you

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.