American Iron in Stockholm

PTM_Stockholm

Jun 8, 2010
Stockholm Sweden
Here are 2 brand new towtrucks serving Stockholm area.

My buddies and i had a chance to hook up for a coffee and some shooting (with my canon ;) )

Enjoy the pictures and the video and feel free to comment!

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4885.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4866.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4872.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4927.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4858.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4856.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4918.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4911.jpg

Video here:

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_th_FetaFordar_1.jpg

Nice to see Ford represented in Sweden! Nice trucks!

nice to see our truck over in other countries looks good. one question why is your lightbar up so high on one of your trucks ???? jw :?:

jonny521 said:
nice to see our truck over in other countries looks good. one question why is your lightbar up so high on one of your trucks ???? jw :?:
My guess is that the lightbar is on an electric lift, so it can be lifted when it is used on highways. This gives greater distance visibility.

Great pics, I love the sky in the pics. People could say what they want about American vehicles, the bottom line is they look good anywhere.

Since 2004.

Group4Falck of Sweden merged with Securicor of UK in 2004, to become the new company G4S, Group4Securicor. As far as I knew, the name "Falck" had disappeared in the process. That's why I'm surprised to see it on a tow truck 6 years after the merge, and am wondering if it is the "same" Falck or perhaps (as it seems) a different business line.

Obviously only the private security BU has been merged away, and the other lines of business still remain under Falck's flag.

Thanks for clarifying.

Nice trucks no matter what of course... ;)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381