American Iron in Stockholm

PTM_Stockholm

Jun 8, 2010
Stockholm Sweden
Here are 2 brand new towtrucks serving Stockholm area.

My buddies and i had a chance to hook up for a coffee and some shooting (with my canon ;) )

Enjoy the pictures and the video and feel free to comment!

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4885.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4866.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4872.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4927.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4858.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4856.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4918.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_IMG_4911.jpg

Video here:

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_Stockholmsfordon_th_FetaFordar_1.jpg

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
Nice to see Ford represented in Sweden! Nice trucks!

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
nice to see our truck over in other countries looks good. one question why is your lightbar up so high on one of your trucks ???? jw :?:

charlie82

May 21, 2010
PA / USA
jonny521 said:
nice to see our truck over in other countries looks good. one question why is your lightbar up so high on one of your trucks ???? jw :?:
My guess is that the lightbar is on an electric lift, so it can be lifted when it is used on highways. This gives greater distance visibility.

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
Great pics, I love the sky in the pics. People could say what they want about American vehicles, the bottom line is they look good anywhere.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Since 2004.

Group4Falck of Sweden merged with Securicor of UK in 2004, to become the new company G4S, Group4Securicor. As far as I knew, the name "Falck" had disappeared in the process. That's why I'm surprised to see it on a tow truck 6 years after the merge, and am wondering if it is the "same" Falck or perhaps (as it seems) a different business line.

Obviously only the private security BU has been merged away, and the other lines of business still remain under Falck's flag.

Thanks for clarifying.

Nice trucks no matter what of course... ;)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.