America's Most Wanted w/ john Walsh is Finally Back!!!

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Whatever happened to cops on fox sat @ 8 pm? I literally grew up watching that... now I can't find it any longer..

(only asking here since AMW took its spot apparently)

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
FireEMSPolice said:
I seldom watch it. Walsh gets annoying.
I don't really watch the show, but let me tell you that John Walsh is a GREAT guy and a very ardent police supporter. I met him at police week in 2009 or 2010. He had a broken foot, was in a walking boot, but he marched with all the bagpipe bands in the pipers parade that year. It was a pleasure to meet him, and he took the time to pose with our band for a picture. Good guy.

mjMIff

Jun 2, 2010
Mid-Michigan
unlisted said:
Whatever happened to cops on fox sat @ 8 pm? I literally grew up watching that... now I can't find it any longer..

(only asking here since AMW took its spot apparently)

It's still on, when AMW isn't doing one of their four episodes a year on Fox.

Actually, instead of one new and one rerun, they have been running two new episodes on Saturdays.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
what time? every time I check the listings, its not showing up at all.. for at least the past 2 months.

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
unlisted said:
what time? every time I check the listings, its not showing up at all.. for at least the past 2 months.

It comes on at 8:00pm here on Saturday.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.