Andros Interceptor 23 - Law Enforcement Boat

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
That is sexy but it needs intersection lights! JK lol

I wish they posted pics of their custom "marine inner edge" cuz that looks sweet! Might've gone with a different sync pattern, but I can't complain b/c there are no split fails. It's also a decent alternative to a mini freedom when you have a lot of equipment up top.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Would be nice to know what makes it a Custom Police LE Boat, aside from JUST all the Ions...

Last edited by a moderator:

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
I like it, how it's integrated into the awning or whatever the "roof" is called, rather than a separate lightbar. What I'd REALLY like would be for them to sync the ions so GROUPS were flashing at the same time - 3 or 4 heads on the left alternating with 3 or 4 on the right for a bigger footprint.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
lafd55 said:
What a waste. Should have just gone with a lightbar...

As much as i'd love to see a loaded mini freedom, I don't think there's a good place to put a lightbar; it'd either be obstructed in the front or sitting on the operator's lap

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
lafd55 said:
What a waste. Should have just gone with a lightbar...

Even that would be a waste IMO, better to use just one or two beacons, maybe a minibar if you like being normal :hopeless: which is by no means a good thing.

When you're on a boat, any flashing light sticks out like a sore thumb, particularly blue, since red and green are reserved for marker lights.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
A single Whelen L31 on a pipe mount woudlve done the trick.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.