Another addition to my Mini Lightbar collection

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
I'm a bit of a fan of collecting mini-lightbars. Full size bars are great, but take up much space, the mini-bars take up a fraction of that space. My collection features only one full-size bar, a model 12 TwinSonic, but I have three mini-bars. A PSE Code 3 SD (early version), a Federal 22i Aerodynic and a Federal Jetstream. I also have a PSE XL5000 (sealed beams) that was cut down from a full-size bar.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
stansdds said:
I'm a bit of a fan of collecting mini-lightbars. Full size bars are great, but take up much space, the mini-bars take up a fraction of that space. My collection features only one full-size bar, a model 12 TwinSonic, but I have three mini-bars. A PSE Code 3 SD (early version), a Federal 22i Aerodynic and a Federal Jetstream. I also have a PSE XL5000 (sealed beams) that was cut down from a full-size bar.

The XL9000 was the version with the sealed beam rotators, while the XL5000 was the version with the reflector and halogen bulb rotators.

Jesse Volanti

Sep 27, 2011
USA California
shues said:
The XL9000 was the version with the sealed beam rotators, while the XL5000 was the version with the reflector and halogen bulb rotators.
your correct on theCode 3 XL 9000 but before the Code 3 XL 5000 it was called the Force 4 XL 5000 w/ independent rotators Halogen 50w baynet base or 55w H1.

EL1998P71

May 23, 2010
Sterling Heights Mich
Skip Goulet said:
Very nice. First one of those bars I've seen. Is it magnetic or pemanent mount? I'd like to see one of those with red/blue.

It's Mag mount with cig cord.

Along with this Violet Gaurdian, I also have another but clear dome with one red & one green filter.

Mini bars in my collection are....

Edge 6 strobe

LFL Clear (Amber LED)

LP6100 Clear with red and green filters

LP6100 Red

XL Clear with amber filters (independent rotators)

Highlighter CAL style

Highlighter Amber 2 rotators (Able2 rotators)

SD Amber (independent rotators)

Jet (NYPD)

Vector Violet/green

Areodynic (geared rotators)

Centurion Clear with one red filter

420 Clear with amber filters

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.