Another IDIOT heading for the unemployment line

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
Sounds like the dispatcher is his boyfriend. Haha. He got moves though! LoL. I see the speed bring recorded in Kph. I assume this is another country ??

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
just as annoying..

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I do the same thing in my constable unit but when the Macarena comes on whats the big deal.. and if someone looks at me weird I haz a gun

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
This scumstain is already getting national media attention and they think it's funny. WHY?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? WHY DAMMIT WHY :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:?!?!?!??!?!? Please, please, please let him be fired for humiliating his EMS squad. The idiot is supposed to be a professional, not an @$$.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
the camera said his driving is normal....

:eek:

:haha:

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
Main points to the video; 1. He's driving.  2. He's keyed up on the business band radio. 3. He's in uniform & representing his employer. 4. He's actin the fool in an emergency vehicle in public. 5. D all of the above, one would think equals "Your Fired".. lol 

Jul 7, 2012
USA, NH
If you look close enough in the video, the rear of the truck is empty.  There is no one in the airway seat, and the bench is clear.  Probably taking the truck to another station, for maintenance, etc.

Just because the back of the stretcher is up doesn't mean the they have a patient.......

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.