Another Jet Thread...

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
I've been wanting to build a custom lightbar for some time now and I recently noticed the kick-ass Jet builds that people have done. I have access to a Jet bar and a bunch of Solaris modules out of an Arjent. My question: how easy would it be to put them all together? I know FedSig makes a JetSolaris, but does anyone have an idea of how the internal bracketry looks? Thanks!

That thread was my motivation for using the Jet as the basis for a build, but I'm looking for pics of the factory brackets in a JetSolaris, so I can possibly recreate it. For a while I had considered building an Arjent and cajunblitz had an exploded view of the lightbar- that's what I need.

Chris,

Thanks for the help! Not the most detailed but I think it will work. I can always just make some kind of bracket if needed.

Does anyone have any ideas for doing a dual-color bar? It has to be green and blue but only one color will be run at a time. I'd like an equal amount of coverage for both color as well as the same lightheads (just for looks). I was thinking Axixtech but I am open to other suggestions.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381