antenna help needed

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
I am going to be switching my hustler antenna for my scanner to the new jeep my old fender mount from the dakota doesn't fit the liberty. The antenna is a 3/4" hole mount can someone recomend a fender mount that will work with it that looks like this style.

[Broken External Image]:http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/Localherossupply327/AT9-34.jpg

Thanks

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
ok be right back, hole deep is the fender to the top?

What end do you need for in the radio?

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
chief1565 said:
ok be right back, hole deep is the fender to the top?
The current mount is a workman dodge 3/4 nmo hole I need another 2 inches to mount to the fender washer
chief1565 said:
What end do you need for in the radio?
It is a BNC conection

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
DLuccia said:
The current mount is a workman dodge 3/4 nmo hole I need another 2 inches to mount to the fender washer
It is a BNC conection

As for the first one I can't help you.lol

I think I saw some thin that might work

If you can reuse your hold NMO.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
would you be interested in using a truck mount on the hood instead?

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY

djmcfall

Nov 10, 2010
Filer, Idaho
DLuccia said:
I am going to be switching my hustler antenna for my scanner to the new jeep my old fender mount from the dakota doesn't fit the liberty. The antenna is a 3/4" hole mount can someone recomend a fender mount that will work with it that looks like this style.
[Broken External Image]:http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/Localherossupply327/AT9-34.jpg

Thanks

Dan

Go to the Tessco Web site. You may have to complete a dealer application. Go to Antenna Mounts, special mounts. They have front fender hood lip mounts for most everything, including Jeep products. I purchased one for a late model Dodge Ram 2500 and it was a perfect fit. Good Luck.

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
Thanks everyone

I called Lentini communications and he said he has a bracket that worked on his jeep.The mount that he has was for a wrangler but its supposed to work I will let everyone know if it does or not

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.