Antique Electronic Sirens for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben G

May 24, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Running out of room so I am selling off several of my older electronic sirens:  All sirens SOLD

1. Federal Sign and Signal Interceptor PA10 - Older unit kept in storage.  Outer case shows age, but no dings or scratches, Fully functional. Picture does not show it but I do have the 

6 pin connector and a PA mike.  $ 150.00 SOLD

2. Dominion Auto Siren Master.  Another older unit kept in storage.  Face is in excellent condition.  Top is excellent except one vent has a little surface rust.  A few scratches along the

sides due to storage. Fully Functional.  Has wiring harness to the rear   $ 150.00 SOLD

3. Federal Signal PA200E. European siren. What you see is what you get.  I tested this siren years ago and fully functional, but don't ask me for schematics.  $ 125.00 SOLD

4. Rescue 1 electronic siren by Sonic Siren Corp.  In excellent condition. No wiring harness required as terminal connections in the back. And no PA function so no mic. Nice compact

unit in excellent shape. $ 100.00  SOLD

5. Dominator Siren with Shure mic. Looks like someone mounted something to the case as there are lots of holes on the top. Terminal connections on the rear so no wiring harness

required.  $ 75.00  SOLD

Flat rate shipping of $ 15.00 for sirens to CON US and Canada.  Payment by Paypal or USPS MO.  Sold as is with no implied or expressed warranties. Can reduce shipping for multiple purchases.  Will be listing 2 more modern sirens in the audible listings.  Ben

DSCN2681.JPG

DSCN2683.JPG

DSCN2684.JPG

DSCN2685.JPG

DSCN2686.JPG

DSCN2687.JPG

DSCN2689.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
PM Sent for the PA 10! 

EDIT: Retracting my interest due to working a lead elsewhere. Ben is a great guy though and this siren will make someone very happy!

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
Running out of room so I am selling off several of my older electronic sirens:

1. Federal Sign and Signal Interceptor PA10 - Older unit kept in storage.  Outer case shows age, but no dings or scratches, Fully functional. Picture does not show it but I do have the 

6 pin connector and a PA mike.  $ 150.00

2. Dominion Auto Siren Master.  Another older unit kept in storage.  Face is in excellent condition.  Top is excellent except one vent has a little surface rust.  A few scratches along the

sides due to storage. Fully Functional.  Has wiring harness to the rear   $ 150.00

3. Federal Signal PA200E. European siren. What you see is what you get.  I tested this siren years ago and fully functional, but don't ask me for schematics.  $ 125.00

4. Rescue 1 electronic siren by Sonic Siren Corp.  In excellent condition. No wiring harness required as terminal connections in the back. And no PA function so no mic. Nice compact

unit in excellent shape. $ 100.00

5. Dominator Siren with Shure mic. Looks like someone mounted something to the case as there are lots of holes on the top. Terminal connections on the rear so no wiring harness

required.  $ 75.00

Flat rate shipping of $ 15.00 for sirens to CON US and Canada.  Payment by Paypal or USPS MO.  Sold as is with no implied or expressed warranties. Can reduce shipping for multiple purchases.  Will be listing 2 more modern sirens in the audible listings.  Ben
The Sonic Rescue I is a great siren.  I have the 58-watt model that I got thru this board.  I can't tell from the pic if yours is the 58-watt or 100-watt model.  I had the 100-watt model when I had my ambulance service in Lubbock, and it was a brain-rattler.

Also, that Dominion siren was built for them by North American.

Reactions: tsquale
Jul 14, 2010
S.W. Ohio USA
PM sent on Sonic and Dominator

The Sonic Rescue I is a great siren.  I have the 58-watt model that I got thru this board.  I can't tell from the pic if yours is the 58-watt or 100-watt model.  I had the 100-watt model when I had my ambulance service in Lubbock, and it was a brain-rattler.

Also, that Dominion siren was built for them by North American.

Hey Skip, I was able to enlarge the pic. The Sonic looks like it is marked 58 watt.

Reactions: Skip Goulet

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
PM sent on Sonic and Dominator
If you get the Sonic, you'll like it.  The one I had in Lubbock in one of my ambulances would really clear traffic.  One night on the way into then-Methodist Hospital I had just cleared the last major intersection @ 34th and Indiana.  I had killed the siren but a car got in front of me and I hit the hi-lo. Cars 12 blocks up the street started to pull over.  I had loaned it to one of our vollies and have never seen it since. Hope he got good use out of it.

Reactions: crescentstar69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.