Wanted Any Blue Rotator Mini-Bar/Cojak Light

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
I'm lookin' for a magnetic mount blue rotator mini-bar. If it has the option to be a blue/clear combo, that's doable, but I prefer solid blue. Examples are Whelen Responders, Mini JetSonic, Code3 LP, Fed Sig HiLiter, etc. Condition I'm not (too) picky about, I just need it to be mag-mount and functionally serviceable for all weather rooftop use with a 12v lighter plug.

In addition, I'm lookin' for a mag-mount "slap on the roof" "cojak" light such as the SVP "pancake" or the old "teardrop"... Not for a project, but to actually be used real world.

Thanks y'all!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave F

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
I have a 420 thats magnetic and has cig cord with plug.
I'm so rusty..... what's a 420 (the light, not the time). :cool:

Good afternoon! I have a New Never used in box, SVP 1166 teardrop with a red dome, but I can change it to a blue one if that's what you need. Mount and shade included. $110 includes shipping to lower 48. View attachment 241999
When you say "mount", what do you mean specifically? I'm looking for magnetic/roof "slap on" capable.

I'm so rusty..... what's a 420 (the light, not the time). :cool:

When you say "mount", what do you mean specifically? I'm looking for magnetic/roof "slap on" capable.
The mount is a metal plate for the dashboard if it is used inside the car. This light has 3 strong magnets, is weatherproof, and can be "slapped" onto the roof with no issues. Just like on Kojak (one of my favorites!). Let me know....
Joe

Reactions: AJ3814

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
420 minibar.
I think the mounting talked about for the teardrop is the flat mounting plate to be attached to dash or mounting surface.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: AJ3814

Romano71

Dec 1, 2019
NJ
I'm lookin' for a magnetic mount blue rotator mini-bar. If it has the option to be a blue/clear combo, that's doable, but I prefer solid blue. Examples are Whelen Responders, Mini JetSonic, Code3 LP, Fed Sig HiLiter, etc. Condition I'm not (too) picky about, I just need it to be mag-mount and functionally serviceable for all weather rooftop use with a 12v lighter plug.

In addition, I'm lookin' for a mag-mount "slap on the roof" "cojak" light such as the SVP "pancake" or the old "teardrop"... Not for a project, but to actually be used real world.

Thanks y'all!!

Romano71

Dec 1, 2019
NJ

Thanks y'all!!
I have a blue lens for the original style kojac light if you find a light. I still use mine in amber so I'm not selling the light itself but the lens is here in NJ.

Thanks y'all!!
I have an extra blue lens for the pictured light at the top. The pancake was already sold.

Attachments

• 18C89AF3-CE23-420A-BDE0-0D4FCE083271.jpeg
    18C89AF3-CE23-420A-BDE0-0D4FCE083271.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 9

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
420 minibar.
I think the mounting talked about for the teardrop is the flat mounting plate to be attached to dash or mounting surface.
Want

I have a blue lens for the original style kojac light if you find a light. I still use mine in amber so I'm not selling the light itself but the lens is here in NJ.

I have an extra blue lens for the pictured light at the top. The pancake was already sold.
If I could find a light to go with the lens, I'm in it!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.