Any plans for Computer control of 4200

firemedic105

Jun 2, 2010
East Coast of Canada
Hey there

I currently have a 4200 and I am wondering if there are any plans to allow control of it via a Windows based computer like a Toughbook etc.  

Thanks in Advance. 

Jason 

Tom@Feniex

May 21, 2015
Austin, Texas
Hey Jason,

That's a very good question.  We are exploring different avenues at the moment. I'm sure it's on our road map. We are constantly updating our social media with ideas and upcoming plans. I would definitely tune in through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, pinterest, and LinkedIn.  Thank you for your inquiry. 

Reactions: Jman423

firemedic105

Jun 2, 2010
East Coast of Canada
Tom, if even they made a windows based app that would work on touch screen computers or windows Tablets. That would satisfy my needs

rattler

Oct 18, 2011
TX
You can add me to the list of people that would be interested in the ability to use Windows to control a 4200 system

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.