Any thoughts on: Whacker - Mini Verve LED Light Bar?

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
i have the 4 head inciter,it is similar to the dominator series from the big W. i actually kept the wacker inciter and sold my talon dual head,they are good lights and decently priced

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
fp13-2 said:
Hershel, the owner of Whacker is a member here. I've heard nothing but good things on his products.

+1 Hershel has a very good reputation here for taking care of his customers and selling quality products. However, if i were going to spend about that price for a minibar, i personally'd spend a little extra and buy the mini justice for $500 (however, if the mini verve and mini justice are pushing your budget a bit, then i think the whelen LP responder or SOS led3 mini lightbars are solid choices)

cddavis

Oct 2, 2010
Berwick, PA
pdk9 said:
+1 Hershel has a very good reputation here for taking care of his customers and selling quality products. However, if i were going to spend about that price for a minibar, i personally'd spend a little extra and buy the mini justice for $500 (however, if the mini verve and mini justice are pushing your budget a bit, then i think the whelen LP responder or SOS led3 mini lightbars are solid choices)

That is where I am stuck, I like the longer warranty and number of flash patterns on the Whelen Mini-Justice but the Mini-Verve has more lightheads. I have a 10% coupon for Galls and it brings the mini-justice price lower than the verve.

whackerusa

May 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Hey There,

I'm not on the board as much as I used to be (running a business and doing residency takes up most of my day;) ). If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Herschel

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.