Anybody going to FDIC this year?

NVFD612

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Forgoing any family disasters... I will be joining my dad on Friday for FDIC... We have been trying to coordinate this for over 20 years (military leaves/deployments/being out of the country...) I am looking forward to it. I would like to put some faces to names too... I will be easy to locate, I will be the slightly overweight white guy in the navy blue firefighter t-shirt...

Dennis

resQyou

Last edited by a moderator:

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
resQyou said:
Forgoing any family disasters... I will be joining my dad on Friday for FDIC... We have been trying to coordinate this for over 20 years (military leaves/deployments/being out of the country...) I am looking forward to it. I would like to put some faces to names too... I will be easy to locate, I will be the slightly overweight white guy in the navy blue firefighter t-shirt...

Dennis

resQyou

Dennis,

In that case you will be hard to locate! You have to be more specific.

But if anyone wants to meet up, lets plan it.

Clarence

Clarence

NVFD612

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Clarence,

I have no idea what dad has planned for Friday... Intending to be there when the doors open, and I have a feeling we will be around Seagrave for a while... Might have something to do with the Seagrave baseball hat, the Seagrave calendar, and the Seagrave poster he has gotten me over the last few years... I think he really likes Seagrave. If you want to PM me a number maybe we can meet up. I already am looking forward to seeing a buddy from my department in Alaska who will be with "The Battalion" film team...

Dennis

resQyou

iwillits

Apr 9, 2011
grant county, IN
I encourage everyone to go see the IMAX Film BURN will be showing at the indiana state museum IMAX theater from april 21 -24 at 7:30 p.m. and april 25-26 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. during fdic.

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
There are several guys from my department who are down at FDIC. We're only a 2 1/2-3hr drive from Indianapolis. A lot of them went to last night's showing of "Burn." I couldn't attend this year, but I've been in years past and even had the opportunity to meet a few board members (while I was a rep for TOMAR and working their booth). It's always a great experience.

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
resQyou said:
Clarence,

I have no idea what dad has planned for Friday... Intending to be there when the doors open, and I have a feeling we will be around Seagrave for a while... Might have something to do with the Seagrave baseball hat, the Seagrave calendar, and the Seagrave poster he has gotten me over the last few years... I think he really likes Seagrave. If you want to PM me a number maybe we can meet up. I already am looking forward to seeing a buddy from my department in Alaska who will be with "The Battalion" film team...

Dennis

resQyou[/QUOTe

pm sent

Clarence

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
Clarence H said:
After 4 years of not being able to attend because of budget cuts, I am being allowed to go to FDIC this year.
Anyone else going? might be a chance to meet up with some elightbars folks.

Clarence

I let the vendors pay my way.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.