Anyone have a suggestion for a console for a 2004 Chevy Colorado?

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
Need some suggestions. It needs to house a CB, Switch Panel, and 2-3 12 Outlets. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Thanks.

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
calebsheltonmed23 said:
Bench or bucket? Stick or auto? Single cab or extended/quad? Face plate or bolt-through style console?

:duh: Bench, auto, ext. cab. I'm thinking face plate style. Thanks. :D

Az_Medic

Mar 30, 2011
US AZ
I believe California state parks used these for their law enforcement rangers. Ive seen a few and they were super nice!

They were like this but LED

afarm4.staticflickr.com_3599_3359304748_f489e13249.jpg

Park Ranger by So Cal Metro, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 20, 2011
Lake of the Ozarks
badge22 said:
:duh: Bench, auto, ext. cab. I'm thinking face plate style. Thanks. :D

Well, depending on how much room you have between the seat and the dash, a Jotto universal console would work. I had one in my Dakota. Although it really is user preference. Jotto and Havis are relatively the same, just a few different accessories. Here is a link to Jotto standard consoles: Consoles - Equipment Consoles

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.