Apollo 2X F12 Dash Light R/W - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricTheNerd

Apr 1, 2014
Vermont
Apollo 2X F12 Dash Light R/W

Apollo 2X, dual color red/white with F12 modules. Light has been installed in my vehicle for a little under a year and has probably 6 hours maximum of runtime. Selling because it doesn't work with a ULF-44. It is currently still installed in my vehicle, I can get better photos if needed. Cord has been cut, it is full length minus approx 12" and the cigar plug, instead it has a three-pin weatherpak connector installed at the end of the cord. I will gladly include the original cigar plug or splice it back onto the light if needed.

Payment accepted via paypal. Would like $120 shipped USPS OBO.

List Date: 10/27/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Apollo 2X F12 Dash Light R/W
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_8038fd13_9859_4fd0_aa17_1846122a4e19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.