Arrowstick install

barrjk

Aug 21, 2010
USA, New York
I'm trying to install a whelen dominator series arrowstick in by 2000 GMC Sierra. I've removed the two garment hooks off the rear headliner and so far I'm stumped as how to move forward. Any ideas on how to bolt the brackets to the rear headliner using the preexisting slots or new ones??

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
it should be fairly simple...just take the mounting brackets the dominator came with...and you should be able to just mount them to where your hooks already were, and just bend the brackets so to make the bar sit right up against the rear window

twodogs603

Sep 7, 2011
Norfolk,VA
barrjk said:
I'm trying to install a whelen dominator series arrowstick in by 2000 GMC Sierra. I've removed the two garment hooks off the rear headliner and so far I'm stumped as how to move forward. Any ideas on how to bolt the brackets to the rear headliner using the preexisting slots or new ones??

I removed the two plugs holding the headliner up and used 2 large screws to hold mine up. Been there for 4 years and never moved.

Steve0625

Jun 23, 2010
Northville NY
barrjk said:

We just talked about this barely two weeks ago. You may find some helpful ideas in this thread: http://elightbars.org/forums/f13/2009-crew-cab-f-150-mounting-suggestions-43723/ Even though the discussion is about a different light and vehicle, the ideas and techniques are the same. Edit to add: Since the Dominator uses the same type of slide bolt mounting, I would think that this would be quite useful.

This pic is also in the thread, but I'll post it here, too.

100_5282SM.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.