Avatar Led Scene Light Bar- Dual Bar Idea

cbpdogboy

May 23, 2010
Detroit, MI
I wonder if it would be possible to double stack two Avatars (no mounting feet on top bar). The lower bar would be solid warning and the top bar would be scene lighting...It should be approximately 2- 2.5' high...low profile, but very effective...what do you guys think?

Reactions: RescueWV

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
If Feniex is making this, then there must be a demand for it.

I wonder who is purchasing it? This option is not exactly a stealth design, and is easily mistaken for being a police lightbar.

Reactions: RescueWV

jmccarthy

Nov 9, 2013
ne ohio
May be more for the top of atvs ( like polaris rangers) for agencys like border patrol or fire dept brush units, also maybe for national park rangers. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: cbpdogboy

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
I'm interested in pricing, actual tech specs (ie: how far it will throw light down the road) and if alleys/ corner lights can be independently controlled left/right.

Yup. Kinda want one. Maybe.

cbpdogboy

May 23, 2010
Detroit, MI
I'm interested in pricing, actual tech specs (ie: how far it will throw light down the road) and if alleys/ corner lights can be independently controlled left/right.

Yup. Kinda want one. Maybe.
They said in the video that it can be independently controlled front/left/right/rear...

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
There is a market for this, UTV and off road rigs. I want the 37" on my Arctic Cat Wildcat for night wheeling. I have always hoped some manufacture would make something like this, thank you Feniex.

tvsjr

Oct 7, 2012
TX
It's just the Freedom to the Avatar's Liberty... that said, you better do a clean job of it or you'll wind up on Hamsexy.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.