AWL L18 Dash Light (Advanced Warning Lights)

Flashguy

Jan 4, 2011
United States, Florida
I wanted to give a quick review for a recently purchased Advanced Warning Lights product, called the AWL L18 Dash Light.

Link to the site: AWL L18 Dual Dash/Deck Light

I bought this for a LEO buddy and like any good friend, I had to check the product out before I gave it away. So here ya go:

Packaging - I'm not gonna waste time with pictures of bubble wrap. It's a box in a box with excellent packaging.

Shipping - I ordered the light, 3 days later it's at my door. Sweet!

Customer Service - For those of you who don't know Tom or who haven't had any communication with him on a thread...he's awesome. No issues there and would definitely recommend his company.

Construction - Feels durable, similar to a talon/avenger or any other big brand light.

Output - Plugged into my adapter in the house and it seemed rediculously bright. I put the light on the dash and parked in the sun....still very bright. I don't have any R/B lights to compare it to...but it is definitely bright.

Light Patterns - Seems to have plenty, I selected a couple different to show in the video that do not create purple output.

Lets get to the good stuff, attached is two "Real World" videos of the light in bright sunlight. I'm even aiming the camera towards the sunlight to show these lights off...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.