Axixtech commander 8 head Red/White combo 450 OBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordancemery65

Oct 1, 2010
Maine/United States of
Selling my axixtech commander $450 OBRO.  It is 8 heads and they alternate RWRWRWRW.  This light is absolutely amazing.  It is very bright.  All heads are the Linear lights.  The only reason I am getting rid of it is because it will not fit in my new car.  Otherwise I would keep it. The light only has probably 5 hours of run time on it, and it was new two years ago.  I also have a controller that i bought from brookings that I will also throw in.   

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdi419

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.