Axixtech Interior Stealth Visor Bar Blue/White F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkuder1442

Aug 3, 2013
New Jersey
Looking to sell my Axixtech Visor Bar. It is a split bar with univeral mounts and cig plug. Has takedown option on dirvers side part of the bar.  Its set up as b/w/b/b/t/t/b/b/w/b. All modules are linear except for the take downs they are tir3. Take downs either flash with the pattern of the bar or are on when used as takedowns. Great super bright bar, bought a new truck and doesnt fit hate to get rid of it. Had it for two years and has low use. Outer mounts on each bar are somewhat bent from being installed on my old vehicle. Would like to sell in Northern Bergen County NJ and will meet in person. Any interest or questions feel free to leave a post or shoot me a PM. New was over $500, looking for $325/obo.

0505152157b.jpg0505152157a.jpg0505152157.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

firefightin6

Jun 9, 2011
USA, East Coast
Not to be rude but why would someone want a visor light for that much money when there's better quality lights for the same price! And your brackets are all jacked up! Just saying! 

Reactions: tsquale

jkuder1442

Aug 3, 2013
New Jersey
Not to be rude but why would someone want a visor light for that much money when there's better quality lights for the same price! And your brackets are all jacked up! Just saying! 
Everyone has the right to ask what they want for their own stuff... who are you to say what someone should ask...if your not interested move along!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Everyone has the right to ask what they want for their own stuff... who are you to say what someone should ask...if your not interested move along!
1. He is a respected member here who knows what prices are appropriate here.

2. Calm down, it was merely a suggestion.

4. :popcorn:

jkuder1442

Aug 3, 2013
New Jersey
1. He is a respected member here who knows what prices are appropriate here.

2. Calm down, it was merely a suggestion.

4. :popcorn:
Ok thanks wasn't trying to be mean just saying. I know there are people that know much more about the pricing than I would im by no means an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.