Axixtech Legion????

may not see it in the states due to patent violations ( just a guess ) , looks pretty darn close to a justice bar to me.

Can we get some pics of this thing, i can't find anything on the web about it!

Lazzati said:
LOL yeah that looks like a strong bar..... it looks like there's a double level led in the front

I am told this version has LINEAR corners and the inner leds are TIR led's but, I'm told you can get it with ALL Linears. We are told we POSSIBLY we may have pricing in a week???????

Keep your eyes open for info!!!

Jamme

Magyar E.L.S said:
I can tell you its built STRONG!!!! Lol!!!

ai154.photobucket.com_albums_s251_melsjamme_Legionlightbar.jpg

While it may be physically built strong, I'll beg the question there is a failure on the first inboard tri-led module on the left/passenger side as it clearly looks like the first (furthest) blue diode is not operating when you compare it against the remaining active heads.....might want to choose a different pic or have that head replaced if your going to want t push this un-released product...

And no for the record, I have need been poisoned with the W kool aid, as I have and do appreciate Axi-tech products.

If anyone wants pricing, I have my price guide for the Legion!

The smallest is a 24 inch 8 head bar. Very expensive for a mini bar... Would suggest sticking with the Extreme Falcon! 24" is over $800.00. A 30" is actually just a few bucks less!! but still over $800.00

Thanks

SireLite said:
Can you get a mini version?

Well, I wonder if you will actually be able to get this bar...can't get a Falcon that was ordered 7 weeks ago. The MAP pricing seems higher than the Whelen Justice.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381