Axixtech Legion????

dawson75

May 20, 2010
OHIO
may not see it in the states due to patent violations ( just a guess ) , looks pretty darn close to a justice bar to me.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Can we get some pics of this thing, i can't find anything on the web about it!

Magyar E.L.S

May 26, 2010
West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
Lazzati said:
LOL yeah that looks like a strong bar..... it looks like there's a double level led in the front

I am told this version has LINEAR corners and the inner leds are TIR led's but, I'm told you can get it with ALL Linears. We are told we POSSIBLY we may have pricing in a week???????

Keep your eyes open for info!!!

Jamme

TJW

May 20, 2010
MB, Canada
Magyar E.L.S said:
I can tell you its built STRONG!!!! Lol!!!

ai154.photobucket.com_albums_s251_melsjamme_Legionlightbar.jpg

While it may be physically built strong, I'll beg the question there is a failure on the first inboard tri-led module on the left/passenger side as it clearly looks like the first (furthest) blue diode is not operating when you compare it against the remaining active heads.....might want to choose a different pic or have that head replaced if your going to want t push this un-released product...

And no for the record, I have need been poisoned with the W kool aid, as I have and do appreciate Axi-tech products.

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
If anyone wants pricing, I have my price guide for the Legion!

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
The smallest is a 24 inch 8 head bar. Very expensive for a mini bar... Would suggest sticking with the Extreme Falcon! 24" is over $800.00. A 30" is actually just a few bucks less!! but still over $800.00

Thanks

SireLite said:
Can you get a mini version?

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
Well, I wonder if you will actually be able to get this bar...can't get a Falcon that was ordered 7 weeks ago. The MAP pricing seems higher than the Whelen Justice.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frenchman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.