Axixtech PAR36

gordo77

May 26, 2010
USA, Kansas
I have a 2006 Dodge Ram and was wondering if anyone had any experience installing lights in place of the fog lights on these trucks. The fog light is 4", the same as the axixtech, but I was wondering how difficult it would be to adapt? Also, is there a better manufacturer or specific light for this application? I'm new to all of this so I appreciate any help.

Hi there...

I don't know how the dodge ram's fog lights are made. There are options availible with the Axixtech PAR36 to be installed in the Dodge Charge. I have a par of Red/Red Axixtech PAR36's lightheads that come with a black rubber housing that maybe could work with you application if the charge option doesn't. They are listed in the for sale section w/ photos if your interested.

I think I may just go down to the dealership and have them pull a stock fog light from a Charger and compare it. I just figured it would be a good spot for additional warning on my truck. Thanks for the advice.

A uc guy I know has 36's in his ram and said they weren't too hard to put in, but idr if they had to be shortened or not

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381