Axixtech PAR36

gordo77

May 26, 2010
USA, Kansas
I have a 2006 Dodge Ram and was wondering if anyone had any experience installing lights in place of the fog lights on these trucks. The fog light is 4", the same as the axixtech, but I was wondering how difficult it would be to adapt? Also, is there a better manufacturer or specific light for this application? I'm new to all of this so I appreciate any help.

Alex

May 21, 2010
Queen Creek, AZ
Hi there...

I don't know how the dodge ram's fog lights are made. There are options availible with the Axixtech PAR36 to be installed in the Dodge Charge. I have a par of Red/Red Axixtech PAR36's lightheads that come with a black rubber housing that maybe could work with you application if the charge option doesn't. They are listed in the for sale section w/ photos if your interested.

gordo77

May 26, 2010
USA, Kansas
I think I may just go down to the dealership and have them pull a stock fog light from a Charger and compare it. I just figured it would be a good spot for additional warning on my truck. Thanks for the advice.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
A uc guy I know has 36's in his ram and said they weren't too hard to put in, but idr if they had to be shortened or not

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pcrose

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.