Negative BAD transaction with Loden181

Status
Not open for further replies.

GE

Sep 30, 2015
Prairies Canada
On October 5th we agreed to a price of $50 USD shipped to Canada for a Whelen D2 Dominator. I paid immediately and Loden said he would ship that week. I didn't hear back.

I asked for tracking October 17 and got no response. Loden's profile showed he was online. I messaged on the 20th demanding tracking info or I would initiate a Paypal dispute. He responded the next day claiming he did not see my messages, claims he shipped the item, and promised to refund me in full. Predictably he did not, and he has not been online here since then.

I have opened a Paypal dispute which I expect will be resolved in my favor. If the item shows up I will amend this but Loden181 has not given me any reason to expect that it will.

Loden181

Aug 6, 2013
Colorado
On October 5th we agreed to a price of $50 USD shipped to Canada for a Whelen D2 Dominator. I paid immediately and Loden said he would ship that week. I didn't hear back.

I asked for tracking October 17 and got no response. Loden's profile showed he was online. I messaged on the 20th demanding tracking info or I would initiate a Paypal dispute. He responded the next day claiming he did not see my messages, claims he shipped the item, and promised to refund me in full. Predictably he did not, and he has not been online here since then.

I have opened a Paypal dispute which I expect will be resolved in my favor. If the item shows up I will amend this but Loden181 has not given me any reason to expect that it will.
I did issue refund , funny how everyone else got there lights except you , anyway you got your money , keep the light (if it’s there or if it shows up )

GE

Sep 30, 2015
Prairies Canada
I don't know if you're being dishonest or you're genuinely confused but I have received NO refund through PayPal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201102-184053.png
    Screenshot_20201102-184053.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 40

GE

Sep 30, 2015
Prairies Canada
It's been over a month and no light and no refund. In the interests of transparency here is the current status of the Paypal dispute showing not only that Loden has NOT refunded me, he has not responded to the case.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
I have sent a PM to @Loden181 in hopes that he will get this resolved.

EDIT: If you are not involved in this transaction, please do not comment. If you have information helpful to either party, please PM it to them.

Last edited:

GE

Sep 30, 2015
Prairies Canada
As predicted, PayPal ruled in my favor as Loden181 didn't even respond, as he obviously didn't ship me anything and has been deceitful and dishonest through this entire transaction. In several PMs I've received from other members it's apparent this is not an isolated incident either.

It should be stated that Loden181 is AKA "Willow Creek Fire" in Colorado. Don't deal with this scammer and if you got your items consider yourself fortunate!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201114-222342.png
    Screenshot_20201114-222342.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.