Beacon Wall

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
AuroraBorealis said:
Very nice and hopefully the crates are secured to the wall! Any chance of getting a closer, more straight on view? Thanks.

Just a temporary collection display and no they were just piled as high as they would go for the photo. I took down the top 3 rows to prevent damage to the house, lights and my Daughter. More photos to come just getting used to how to add photos, had to get that one up and running!

Thanks Todd:D:D

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Awesome collection of blinkies! :thumbsup: It's great to show off all that brings you pride and joy!! I have a feeli ng you are a very proud Daddy. Your daughter is beautiful Todd!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
JennyCop said:
Awesome collection of blinkies! :thumbsup: It's great to show off all that brings you pride and joy!! I have a feeli ng you are a very proud Daddy. Your daughter is beautiful Todd!

Jenny,

thank you, yes it is, I am & thank you very much!!

Todd:yes: :) :D :thx: :tiphat:

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
ex416 said:
very nice collection of beacons. like the unique shelving arrangement you have w/each beacon displayed individually. neat idea. :thumbsup:

:thx:They store well in them too except the larger beacons. My Poor mans' display!

Todd

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bfpd108

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.