Been here a while, figured I would introduce myself

ff168577

May 22, 2010
Levittown, Pa
Hello everyone,

I have been on this site for a long time, and I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Tim. I have been in the emergency services since I was 15 and I have been around it since I was 7 years old. I have been around Law Enforcement all my life as my father has 33 years on the Job in a suburb of Philadelphia. I come from a very suburban area which is around Sesame place for anyone who knows where that is. I am a career FF/Emt for 6 years, and I have served as a Lieutenant in the Volunteer setting, and an Assistant Chief in the Ems world for a Volunteer Ems Organization.

I enjoy viewing older bars and sirens from the 80's as they are my childhood memories from the days of looking through the original galls magazines. I enjoy Aerodynics, Streethawks, Twinsonics. I would enjoy to own a Cal twin one day, as well as a Cal aerodynic. Well I am done rambling. Thank you everyone for reading.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monsuarre

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.