Best place to buy Tomar?

Eric1249

Veteran Member
Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
I have some old Sound Off leds on my rear plate. I am thinking of replacing them with some Tomar Rect 14's in red/amber. I have all red now. Where is the best place to get them? I would like to try to use the plate mount that I have now. Ideas/suggestions?

Thanks

Eric

acala91 said:
Good to see people are using the search function though!

I was thinking that also... Now if we can get people to look at the dates of the last post in the thread... lol

Eric1249 said:
I think I am on my 3rd set of lights on my rear plate since making that post lol

The TOMAR heads on mh BCDD9000 have started to flicker and stop working recently... I'm thinking it because of the wicked cold we've had lately, and my wiring might not be 100% weather-resistant... So I have to crawl under the truck soon and re-wire them... lol But since I'm going to be gutting my truck here pretty soon, it gives me the excuse... lol

Here's some Red/Amber Tomars for sale. Would give you a nice big footprint of light, and have the additional benefit of blocking your license plate if you have red light cameras in your area too! (I'd love to see these mounted on a license plate bracket...)

ai171.photobucket.com_albums_u298_PJD642_IMG_20120605_00076.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381