BMW 3-series with lights

r1ms12

May 21, 2010
NCR
Found this and thought it was neat to see lights installed in this type of car. Not sure where this is.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
This is what the marked police cars look like in that country. (TURN SPEAKERS OFF!!)

(It's Estonia.)

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
r1ms12 said:
What siren are you talking about?
The one at the end of the video.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
nerdly_dood said:
This is what the marked police cars look like in that country. (TURN SPEAKERS OFF!!)

(It's Estonia.)

You would be amazed of the improvement in police fleets in emergent countries lately. Poland, Slovenia, Estonia just to name a few, have all fleets that would make many western police fleet managers jealous...

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
TheGatekeeper said:
You would be amazed of the improvement in police fleets in emergent countries lately. Poland, Slovenia, Estonia just to name a few, have all fleets that would make many western police fleet managers jealous...
I used to look a lot at an online gallery of police cars from around the world, but lately it's been offline... anyway, I'm pretty familiar with paint jobs worldwide.

This isn't the same one, but still suffices.

http://policecarwebsite.net/countries.html

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
nerdly_dood said:

Why? What do you have against German Techno? I'm over here looking for my glow sticks, LOL! :D :D

EDIT: And now I'm on like the fifth time of listening to it, lol....I guess it helps that I can kinda understand what they're saying....

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
You guys are just jealous of the Beamers... :lol: :lol: :lol: 0cf2e45937.jpg[/attachment:2c5zouka]

0cf2e45937.jpg

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Check this out...

3-Series Police Pack (or BMW S/V for Security Vehicles as they are known here)

And X1 Crossover Rapid Response:

d4f7fe4b88.jpg[/attachment:bvlfen0k]4998269366_f3c0e4165f_b.jpg[/attachment:bvlfen0k]

d4f7fe4b88.jpg

4998269366_f3c0e4165f_b.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.