BOSCH RKLE110 in 6 different colors

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
Bosch 110 bar.jpg
First was the purple dome.
And I like the RKLE110 because of the look and produced flash light.
So I bought all 3 version.
from 1979 to 1981 - worm drive and rubber base
from 1981 to 198X - worm drive and plastic base
from 198X to 1997 - belt drive and plastic base

To become an uniform look I decided to use AEB domes for the RKLE110.

Last edited:

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
Both the gear version and belt version was available parallel during the same period before the contemporary RKLE200 came on the market.

By the way; are you aware of that the RKLE90 and RKLE110 was made in Linköping, Sweden at the Bosch owned ROBO plant during many years?
The RKLE90 was made for the Bundeswehr long after it was out of production for commercial sale.

The ROBO plant was making most of Bosch's auxilary driving lights and it later become NBB and since 2011 is owned by ABL Lights Group and the manufacture was moved to France.
ABL Lights Group concists of Auteroche, ABL and NBB.

Michael

Last edited:
Reactions: jph2

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Very nice! I have a RKLE110 too. I personally like the look and dwell time of the RKLE150, Especially when the ASB ambulances had one mounted on each 4 corners of the roof! I have one too of course:)

Last edited:

OliverD

Dec 31, 2016
Belgium
Nice Video ! Thanks for sharing ;)
I have one amber too.
I dont know they have a purple dome for this model.
The green dome seems very pale when the light is on.

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Very nice collection and your set up for displaying and running them is very cool! Agreed, the green dome is pretty pale, but it's practically silent! A couple of them are pretty loud. Is that due to the difference in the drive and base?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.