single avernger dash or headliner

6 strobes for tailights

licence plate bracket with 2 tir3

and a microman 2 for back window

kenwood radio in center console cubby

and all run off a Whelen HHS2200

What i want to add is a flasher for the foglights

and an inner edge for the windsheild

right now nothing on the sides, once i figure out if i can get some vertex on the running boards .

other then that i think im good

What do yall think and what should i do or not do?

Right now im not sure i want to drill the headlight housings, so that is out of the question for now anyone know where the horn ring can be hooked up to make the hf work i guess i can tag it at the horn in the grill !!!!

Alovebaby41

May 23, 2010
Texas
Your going to have to add more lighting the front than just a single avenger. I would most certainly go with the inner edge, also go with the vertexs they do look really good on the running board but.

zack A

May 24, 2010
NC
Not sure what color your LIN4's will be, but stick to a solid flash pattern

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
Personally for the front I'd go with 2 TIR6's/LINZ6's in the grill, Dual viper or dual avenger behind the RVM. Or do the inner edge.

Sounds like you have everything else pretty well covered.

TNFF412N

May 22, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
well all the leds are RED and solid and not split pattern, i miss spoke when i said 6 in the tail lights i ment i have six but am doing 4 to the rear and will not drill the front corners.

I am getting the frop in insert console from havis , and will be getting an inner edge , anybody have one for sale, or can get me in touch with someone who does...

zmealey

May 20, 2010
Clarksburg, WV
If you have 2 open outlets on your power supply and you can have clear to the front I would put HAW in the fog lights. I have them in my F-150 and they look really good.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.