Negative Bought nhfirefighter

CACBAND

Nov 11, 2010
Bering Sea
Purchased an XTS5000 radio from him with some programming per PMs. When radio arrived it would scan, and I was unable to add channels to the scan list. When contacted about this his first suggestion was if anyone I knew I had access to Motorola CPS. After being advised not for the XTS5000 his solution was to (illegally) download Motorola software from a Russian website and buy a knock-off programming cable on Ebay.

http://elightbars.org/forums/threads/fs-motorola-xts5000-vhf.71160/#post-570075

nhfirefighter

May 21, 2010
USA-New Hampshire
I'm sorry you felt it neccessary to leave negative feedback without continuing the conversation. I have responded to your PM today as well as your PayPal dispute. I would appreciate the opportunity to make things right however I need you to tell me what your ideal solution is first.

For the record you sent me a pm on Monday and I didn't log into this site until Tuesday. In the meantime you left negative feedback and opened a claim with PayPal. I was by no means avoiding you and have always responded to your questions.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
exploder97

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.