Brainstorm: Fire Dept Halloween/Fall themed shirts

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
Fall Harvest Festival / Halloween Carnival is coming up soon and I've been charged with designing a t-shirt for my volunteer fire dept with a Halloween theme.

Anyone have any Halloween themed shirts to share? Post pics and/or ideas, please!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
black shirts pumpkin instead of firefighters cross.... "scary blood dripping letters"

FSEP

Nov 11, 2012
DE
I like the idea of black t-shirts with orenge lettering. Or maybe some type of a logo/design in orenge in the back.

Or Even better you could do do something like this on the back:

Sta. 51

EMS

"Catching ghosts one Patiant at a time"

Maybe that's a little t/c, but it's funny IMHO.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
You'll have to come up with the artwork yourself, but picture the classic Frankenstein monster with his arms stretched out in front of him. He wearing bunker gear that is way too short for his arms and legs. And perched on top of his flat head is a small fire helmet. Put your department name under the drawing.

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
Pumpkin with a maltese cross cut into it with letting inside. Pumpkin with a firehelmet on it with lettering. Firetruck on the back with ghosts/monsters inside as firefighters. Skull with it's mouth open with the maltese cross in it with or without lettering. Pumpkin on the back with the dept.'s logo cut into it. Skull on the back with open mouth and logo inside.

Course you could always just make your dept. shirts however you have them, and make them orange and the lettering in black. City 20 minute away from me got pink shirts and left everything else the same as regular duty shirts for breast cancer. Don't always have to think totally out of the box, you can keep it simple.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.