For Sale Brand new Streethawk red, blue,& clear domes

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
This member has been suspended until outstanding transactions are resolved. He will still be able to utilize the PM system, should he log on.

I just bought a bunch of vintage items from a local dealer's warehouse. Among them were lots of assorted lenses and filters in several colors from various manufacturers I will be listing in a separate post. There are also some brand new Streethawk outer end domes still in the factory wrappers I have no use for. They were stacked on a shelf and may have slight scuffs or scratches from being moved around and transported together. The dealer inventory stickers pictured on them are vinyl and peel off easily without leaving residue. There are 7 blue, 6 clear, and 1 red, plus a new red that is out of the wrapper with a shelf scuff on the top but it's still in like new shape and would display well. Also, one of the clear's wrappers has been opened on one end and a large strip of masking tape is stuck on the top that may leave some residue when removed. I'll take $20 each for the blues and single wrapped red, $15 for the unwrapped red, $30 each for the clears, and $20 for the single clear with tape, plus a flat rate shipping cost of $20 for up to two domes. I'll also consider interesting trades, especially for amber items. Let me know if you are interested by PM, first come, first served. Thanks!
EDIT: All of the blues and reds are SPF. There are 3 clears still available, including the one with the tape on top. FYI, one is also listed on eBay at a higher price in a 5 day auction and if it sells for a nice result, the others may be listed there also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
Sure, send me your postal code and I will calculate shipping. The only red left is the one out of the wrapper. Will it be OK for you? Let me know, thanks.

Benno

Jul 17, 2011
Germany
To those that have purchased items last week, please see the edit about delayed shipping at the top of the post. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
EDIT: I work for Union Pacific railroad and due to the flooding in south Texas around Houston, many of the company's operations there have been affected and are temporarily suspended. I have been reassigned from my branch in Shreveport LA to assist with the overflow at the Dallas/Ft. Worth area branch and won't be able to ship until I return around mid June. I hope the delay is not a big inconvenience....
That´s over 3 week ago. Something new about the date of shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.