Bunch of Federal Signal SS2000SM's available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2012
Brazoria County Texas
Have quite a few FS SS2000SMs for sale $300 OBO shipped.

Working and ready to be put back in service.

All units will arrive as shown in the pictures below.

Certified Funds only, no trades please.

ss1.jpg

Due to a recent transaction with a county on the US watch list we are unable to process payments via PayPal, certified funds or Money Orders only please, no trades.

ss2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jayg359

Jun 20, 2010
Woodmere, Long Island,
are they capable of LED arrowsticks ie D models??

360 Safety Gear said:
Have quite a few FS SS2000SMs for sale $285 shipped.
Working and ready to be put back in service.

All units will arrive as shown in the pictures below.

PayPal or Certified Funds only, no trades please.

View attachment 52987 View attachment 52988

PTRJason

Jul 25, 2010
Silverpeak, NV
I was wondering if they have the L plugs for the SM and the accessory outputs? I can not tell by the pics. They get grainy if I try to zoom in.

Thanks

Rene Foppes

Aug 15, 2010
Amsterdam Netherlands
So do I understand correctly, if I would want one of these to control an Arjent, I'd have to have the -D- model?

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Ver D, and some Ver C, are needed to control LED arrowsticks only. Ver A and B keep the SM slightly illuminated, even when off. All versions will control LED warning lights or lightbars.

Nov 13, 2012
Brazoria County Texas
Still have quite a few units available. C and D models as well.

Due to a recent transaction with a country on the US watch list we are unable to process payments via PayPal, certified funds or money orders only please. No trades. Best method of contact via email frank@360safetygear.com. See first post for details.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
^ im also looking for these

Would you happen to have any SS200SM Legend Sheets?

Thanks!!
This thread is from 2013, you are best off PM'ing the member (they probably dont get notifications of replies here, and since the OP last posted here is 2013.....)

Or even better, create a wanted thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

ericl9812

May 31, 2013
Florida
This thread is from 2013, you are best off PM'ing the member (they probably dont get notifications of replies here, and since the OP last posted here is 2013.....)

Or even better, create a wanted thread.
Already have a wanted thread out :( lol. Just thought I'd give it a shot. But thanks!! :)  

Duo

Dec 3, 2012
Lexington, KY
I was gonna say the other day if you don't require a manufacturer sheet you can always make it yourself and have staples or walmart print it on quality material and then use some sort of adhesive to stick it to the buttons. 

I'm going to print mine on one of those transparent presentation sheets so the light will come through the text and then putting another sheet over that so the ink doesn't degrade from touching it.

If you MUST have the FedSig sheet

http://www.ilfireandpoliceequip.com/store/Legends--full-sheet--p495.html,,1

I've never bought anything from here, they just came up in a search.

or the FedSig part # is Z8572294C

Reactions: ericl9812

ericl9812

May 31, 2013
Florida
I was gonna say the other day if you don't require a manufacturer sheet you can always make it yourself and have staples or walmart print it on quality material and then use some sort of adhesive to stick it to the buttons. 

I'm going to print mine on one of those transparent presentation sheets so the light will come through the text and then putting another sheet over that so the ink doesn't degrade from touching it.

If you MUST have the FedSig sheet

http://www.ilfireandpoliceequip.com/store/Legends--full-sheet--p495.html,,1

I've never bought anything from here, they just came up in a search.

or the FedSig part # is Z8572294C
Perfect, Good to know. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.