~C~A~N~D~Y~C~A~N~E Feast your eyes on this beauty!!!!!

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
Hi group:

This came off an ambulance and was only on it for a very short time as the ambulance was in a head on collision. Sorry to say it is not for sale. It sports 4 rotators and is just eye candy to look at.

Enjoy!

Pinball Charlie

PS, I hope this gets EMTAnderson all fired up!! :)

CandyCane 001.jpg

CandyCane 002.jpg

CandyCane 003.jpg

CandyCane 005.jpg

CandyCane 006.jpg

CandyCane 007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
oh great.......... :salivate:anyone know how to get drool out of my keyboard? That is a sharp looking bar.

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
In the left corner: PinBallCharlie

In the riiiiiiiight cooorrr-nneerrrrrr: EMTanderson1!!!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :D

Awesome bar indeed!

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
redneckwelder87 said:
Very cool bar, I bet that one throws some light!
LOL Toon... I love to bust on EMTAnderson for some reason. EMTAnderson blows my crap away though.....

Thanks all for the nice compliments... It is one pretty light!

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
PinballCharlie said:
LOL Toon... I love to bust on EMTAnderson for some reason. EMTAnderson blows my crap away though.....

Thanks all for the nice compliments... It is one pretty light!

LOL....I'm a big boy, I can take it!My problem is I sell all my stuff to buy more stuff to sell more stuff to buy...etc...etc....etc lmoa

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
emtanderson51 said:
LOL....I'm a big boy, I can take it!My problem is I sell all my stuff to buy more stuff to sell more stuff to buy...etc...etc....etc lmoa
Hey EMTAnderson, atleast you are not a hoarder :) Wanna go to counseling together?

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
PinballCharlie said:
Hey EMTAnderson, atleast you are not a hoarder :) Wanna go to counseling together?

LMAO....I just need to sell some of these bars so I can buy some more bars to sell HAHA!!! :bonk:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.