CA spec lights

bigmike0285

Jan 18, 2015
Sacramento california
hello all,

I am starting a thread for all us guys in California but others can chime in. I am starting this thread so anybody who knows of any lights that are CA spec ie. the CTS twinsonic. I have done 3 installs and trying to find a bar or interior lightbar that allows CA spec is sometimes difficult. I am trying to make it easier on any newcomers or "old dogs" that are having a difficult time trying to find lights.again this is for anybody to post on to assist anybody on trying to find a CA spec compatible light.

I'll start off.

Whelen talon
whelen avenger
whelen inner edge
whelen edge

code 3 rx2700

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.