CAL-SPEC Highlighter FINALLY !!!!!!

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
In the meantime, flip the bar 180, then switch it on as it is. The blue rotator going through the yellow filter will look green :D

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Anyone have part #s and prices on the center dome covers? Anyone have extras?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I love these.... sharpest highlighters ever.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
http://www.fedsig.com/docs/Highlighter%20HL%20Series.pdf">Download the file

Looks like DCK-x

I have that number. Was wondering if there was an updated 7-8 digit part number, like parts have now? Also, price per cover? I tried searching FedSig's sight with the DCK part number, but nothing showed up.

MPD 818

May 25, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
My problem is that I have the Cal Spec Highlighter, but no dome for it. I talked to Federal and for some bizarre reason they cannot ship my dome and filters till Nov 4th. Sigh. Hurry up and wait.

WPD8908

May 21, 2010
NW Ohio
rwo978 said:
http://www.fedsig.com/docs/Highlighter%20HL%20Series.pdf">Download the file

Looks like DCK-x

I have that number. Was wondering if there was an updated 7-8 digit part number, like parts have now? Also, price per cover? I tried searching FedSig's sight with the DCK part number, but nothing showed up.

Nope no 7 digit number .. call and ask cor dck r.. and dck a

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
WPD8908 said:
Nope no 7 digit number .. call and ask cor dck r.. and dck a
DCK is the only # needed.

I ordered from Priority One Emergency, and got a better price than directly thruogh Federal.

Ask if you can get a better price, being a elb member.

Dan

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
I see the price hovers about $12 each per cover. I'll have to add them to my wish list. :undecided: :undecided: Too many projects going on right now.

WPD8908

May 21, 2010
NW Ohio
dmathieu said:
DCK is the only # needed.
I ordered from Priority One Emergency, and got a better price than directly thruogh Federal.

Ask if you can get a better price, being a elb member.

Dan

what price did you get.. I just bought another bar and am gonna need parts

WPD8908

May 21, 2010
NW Ohio
It Finally arivved ... YIPPIE Fed ex guy just left as he was walking up to the house I heard ratteling .. Im thinking, you gotta be f-ing kidding me .. so I open it up.. Luckily it was only a loose bolt All I need now is a flasher

Last edited by a moderator:

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Is anyone ordering parts, IE, the dome covers? Group order?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.