poesdad

Will have CenCom Saphire controllers

Legacy Duo bars

Handful of different lightheads around.

IONs
TIR6s
TIR3s
TALONs

Is there a way to have them all steady burn?

Does the Saphire also have the capability to set all rear facing red lights when braking?

Ions/Tir6/Tir3/Talon will all steady burn. In my experience only the tir6 and talon will cruise properly from an external flasher

OP
OP
P

poesdad

Interesting.. I forgot to add, we will have Sound Off Signals Nlines on each sides. Think they can cruise?

OP
OP
P

poesdad

I guess the only real applicable situation I think cruise mode helps us is covering another officer on a stop. identifying us as LE. I know some states have their troops run them on the highways.

Yeah I’m a big fan of cruise... I don’t know if the soundoff nlines can cruise but soundoff does put cruise in most of their products. In my experience TIR-3s don’t like any low power or cruise and just don’t power on at all. The ions I have won’t power up on cruise but they will power up for a lower power pattern, so I usually use steady flush on low power which looks very close to a cruise mode, just slightly brighter. TIR-6s and Talons that I’ve used seem to work fine for cruise settings

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Responder2DXfan
Top Bottom