Can This Be Done???please help

emtmike

May 24, 2010
brooklyn,ny
im going to be buying a whelen linz6 inner edge in the next few weeks and i was wondering if i would be able to switch around lightheads, since im getting all red, with the white linz6 takedown, now i was wondering since im getting it like that( its going to be r/r/r/r/clear linz6 td-clear linz6 td/r/r/r/r) i wanted to make it r/c/r/c/rw split-rw split/c/r/c/r, now idk how the bar is set up but are the linz6 solid? are they 2 wire or 4 wire? can i put a 4 wire linz6 in the bar?

i really need the help/input

thanks guys/gals

emtmike

I said "too much" white. The original setup of all red LINZ6s and then the white TDs would be pretty nice. Of course, I'd flash the reds all together or left vs. right, with the whites doing something else. A compliment of another lighting system, such as a HLF, HAWs, etc isn't taking away too much from the other stuff.

I've just seen folks have close to or the same amount of red lights and it drowns out the red. Depending on flash patterns, makes it hard to tell what's coming from a distance.

emtmike said:
ok i understand, if not how abuot this would this still be too much? r/r/c/r/rc-rc/r/c/r/r?

A bit less white, sounds good in my book. But, just my $.02. It'll be your setup, so go with whatever floats your boat.

I think it can be done. I just don't understand why you don't buy the LinZ6's in the right color to begin with . Then again maybe you have a nice friend who is giving it to you for free

well im getting the bar for a really good price so im going to have to work with it ,also someone said its a board not individual lightheads, also can i put a 4 wire linz6 inside?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381