Can you help me identify...

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
God you really don't want one of those.. That tiny "dial wheel" is how you select the flash patterns.. so annoyingly small IMO.

ibby

May 28, 2010
So I'm assuming that has to be a flasher with a separate wire for each head on the directional?

ibby

May 28, 2010
now does sho me (or any other brand) make a arrowstick display (with LED's) smaller than the one in the video? i saw one in one of the POV's around here that was probably half the size of the one in the video. I dont think it was an actual flasher (might have been) but it showed the pattern of the directional. The guy had it mounted in his dash cluster.

Ibby ~

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.