Can you identify this Unity light?

Aaron W

Dec 3, 2014
Northern California
This is a rear light on a fire engine I bought. It is a Unity but not sure which model. I think it is missing a part as there is a screw hole on the top. There would have been two of these but the second is missing, so I'll need to match this one.

Thanks

rear1.jpg

rear 2.jpg

Phillyrube

May 21, 2010
Flatistan
I'm wondering if this isnt a Frankenlight: Unity driving light cobbled to a deck light mount? Looks like someone did some stick welding to the mount.

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
This is a model S6 AG Series Decklight. The part missing on top is for the name plate that would identify the model. This is an older version from the one we currently make but still very similar. We no longer carry red lamps. Also there should be a switch to turn the light on and off on the light itself. From pictures can't tell if that is missing. That is using the Round bracket.
http://www.unityusa.com/AG-Series-6-Decklight-S6_p_1822.html

Reactions: Tony P and Doyle257

Aaron W

Dec 3, 2014
Northern California
Thank you, nice to know they are still available or a close variant anyway.

There is no switch or hole for a missing switch that I can see. It also doesn't seem to have had the little knob on the back. The truck is a 1958 so this light is potentially of the same age.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.