Career Opportunity! Who wants to work side by side with....ME!?

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Hello everyone

If you LOVE this stuff as much as I do then this is the job for you!! You will be working with me selling equipment, getting vehicles built and assisting the M.S.P. with their LOGO Gear needs. Check it out!

Thanks!!

Steve

Do you have a passion for law enforcement, fire services, emergency vehicles and the associated equipment? Do you want to help the good guys ? Do you enjoy a fast paced, customer oriented environment? Then this may be the the best career move you have ever made!

MHQ, The nation's largest municipal vehicle up-fitter for police, fire and public works, is currently seeking an Equipment Sales Associate for our Marlborough, MA Headquarters location. The position is within our retail equipment showroom assisting customers with equipment selection, placement, and installation.

The ideal candidate will be career focused with a passion for helping customers. Knowledge of vehicle lighting and all associated equipment is a big plus! We will train the right candidate who wants to break in to this exciting industry.

The position is Monday through Friday from 8A to 5P with an hour lunch. No nights or weekends. Competitive pay and benefits including health/dental, matching 401K and vacation/PTO.

If you believe you are the right person for the position and this would be an excellent career move please contact Eric Withers at ewithers@mhq.com with your resume/cover letter.

For more information about MHQ please go to www.mhq.com

Reactions: tsquale

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
something makes me think FEVER would not be welcomed... 

Reactions: emtanderson51

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
lol... not saying me..  The company :D  

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.